Want or need to learn how to maximise the use of Sparx EA ? We have embarked on a major project to transition our successful classroom training to online delivery.
The online training that is presented here allows a number of advantages over traditional classroom training:
- Just in time learning - once you have signed up, the course is available to you as and when you need it. View all the lessons at once or view them as and when you need to focus on a specific aspect of your project
- Learn in your own time - feel free to pause the lessons and apply the skills presented in the lesson before moving to the next step
- Leverage the sample files - we have provided sample files for most of the lessons. View these to see the details and fully understand the context of the lesson
- View the outputs - most of the lessons have sample output files (and templates) that you can use in your own projects
- Questions? - we update our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page as the questions come in
- Learn more - check out the blog for snippets of useful information and extras
We also offer a combination of classroom and online training to minimise the cost for training teams... this allows individual team members to train online and the training is supported by onsite support to reinforce the training and coordinate the use of the tool across the team.
This online training course is intended as a basic introduction to Enterprise Architect (EA) from Sparx Systems. The aim of the course is to familiarise students with the layout and functions of Sparx EA and to enable them to create a basic model structure and diagrams using the tool.
This online training course is intended to equip a Business Analyst with the skills required to fully leverage Sparx EA to capture, model and manage the requirements for a software solution. It condenses a full 2 days of classroom training into a readily consumable set of lessons to take at your own pace.