Ensuring the optimal selection of best practices, processes, tools and deliverables that are tailored to the needs of all stakeholders can frequently be best achieved with external help.
Identifying the best opportunities for developing a business analysis team can be complex.
Balancing the organisational needs, process frameworks, methodologies, toolsets and the needs of other disciplines has a number of inherent challenges when looking to make improvements to a business analysis practice.
It's not that business analysis is complicated, but ensuring the optimal selection of best practices, processes, tools and deliverables that are tailored to the needs of all stakeholders can frequently be best achieved with external help.
We help clients to determine the current capabilities of their team and identify improvements by following a structured approach that follows a six step plan:
- Needs Assessment - Identify, prioritise and agree the aspects of focus.
- Definition - Review and analyze the desired workflow, practices and deliverables.
- Creation - Integrate the process within existing organizational frameworks, methodologies, processes and toolsets.
- Documentation - Document the processes including guidelines, templates, standards and procedures.
- Implementation - Phased implementation within selected projects or a big-bang implementation.
- Manage Process - On-going review, measurement, improvement.
If you are interested in how we can help with any, or all, of these aspects of process improvement enquire now!